Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hurry the blurry......

So what do you do with a mind that goes in a hundred directions all at once? You take 1/100th of your mind and you send it in each direction........ at least that is what I do. Yes, yes, I can focus if I need to. But after a long day at work focusing it is time to blurrr it all up! There are several ways to do this.

Yes, I could have a few shots of some sort of alcohol....... that is the common method that does not require intelligence. Be right back though......

I have returned..... Yes I did take a shot. Ok two. I guess that I am going to be a commoner tonight. Not for lack of intellegence though....

Just to hurry the blurry. So that I can finish my nightly ramble and maybe break something down so that we may more easily understand it.

Read my previous blog.... geez I broke down the Capri Sun to the point that my cell rings today and it was their marketer pleading with me to describe the stabbing of the straw into the pouch in a more humane manner. But I speak the truth. So I told him the truth. I want Capri Suns in a damn bottle. Not in a pouch...... a bottle.

Who knows.... the next dimented weirdo serial killer could be buying a crate full of boxes of Capri Suns to practice with. And what is with that word? "Serial Killer".....it makes me think he's going to go kill Snap, Crackle, and Pop. That would really suck too because Crackle is one cool dude. Before you trip out about Rice Krispies.... buy a box and listen to them talk. They have a lot to say.

So earlier today my sister wanted something like unicorns jumping on pogo sticks and I say to myself........while that would be pretty cool to see, that could be extremely dangerous. Have you EVER been around just a horse? ...... let alone a unicorn! Horses are like the craziest animals. You literally cannot pet a horse without worrying about what it is going to do. And there is always that "horse person" around that knows how to talk to them. "Don't spook the horse" they say..... Why can I spook something 5 times my size? There is just something not fair about that. Now put a pointed dagger right on its' forehead and try to scratch its' nose without worrying. But wait.... we are going to take it one step further and put the unicorn on a pogo stick. It is a horrible mess waiting to happen.

2 comments:

  1. See the thing you forget though is that unicorns are mystical magical beings of light that make everything better.
    Just a sprinkle of horn dust can make 1,000,000s of dreams and wishes come true.
    and a unicorn knows how to pogopogopogopogopogo!!! BOUNCE!!!

    i went out on a date, with a girl, a bit late, she had so many friends, i brought my pogo stick, just to show her a trick, she had so many friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I saw a unicorn it was actually on a pogo stick.

    But it was just standing on it. It wasn't like riding it or anything.

    Probably because it didn't have the opposable thumbs.

    Then again, the al-mi'raj had no problems at all.

    *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete